Classic Majestic Kenya Safari
|Day 1||Nairobi||The Boma Inn||BB||Arrival Transfer|
|Day 2||Amboseli||Amboseli Sopa Lodge||FB||PM game drive|
|Day 3||Amboseli||Amboseli Sopa Lodge||FB||AM & PM Game Drive|
|Day 4||Naivasha||Naivasha Sopa Lodge||FB||AM game drive. Afternoon at Leisure|
|Day 5||Mara||Mara Sopa Lodge||FB||PM Game Drive|
|Day 6||Mara||Mara Sopa Lodge||FB||AM & PM Game Drive|
|Day 7||Departure||AM Game Drive|
Our Classic Majestic Kenya Safari itinerary showcases the premier national parks and reserves with daily game drives and numerous opportunities to explore Africa’s beauty. You will achieve an up-close and personal experience of the land, wildlife, cultural diversity, and rich history this continent has to offer.
7 Days & 6 nights
Guaranteed departure on shared basis / seat in safari
Travel in comfort across the African terrain in customized 4×4 land cruiser with a dedicated, highly experienced driver / guide.
– Transport in a 4×4 land crusier.
– Tour will depart even with 2 pax.
Day 1 (Friday)
Upon arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi, you will be met by a representative from Your Travel Africa who will greet you and assist with the transfer to the Intercontinental Hotel for overnight.
The Boma Inn
Bed and Breakfast
Day 2 & 3 (Saturday & Sunday)
Amboseli Sopa Lodge
This morning after breakfast, depart for Amboseli National Park, located at the foot of Africa’s highest mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro. Arrive with a game viewing drive en route to your lodge for check in and lunch. Afternoon spent at leisure before departing for a game viewing drive. Later as the sun sets, you will be transferred back to your lodge for dinner and overnight.
Ashnil Samburu Camp
Day 4 (Monday)
Say goodbye to the new friends in Amboseli and depart for Naivasha. Stop en route at the Carnivore Restaurant for lunch. Continue to Lake Naivasha arriving in the late afternoon. Rest of the day spend at leisure. For an extra cost, you may take an optional boat ride at the Crater Lake (payable direct). Lake Naivasha is the second largest freshwater lake in Kenya and one of only two freshwater lakes in the rift valley, the other being L. Baringo. Lake Naivasha is unusual in having no known outlet, normally a prerequisite for a freshwater lake! The lake edge supports dense vegetation which, in turn, supports a thriving bird population including the Grey-capped Warbler, Spectacled Weaver, Brimstone Canary and Red-billed Fire finch. All told the area has a bird list of over 350 species.
Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge
Day 5 & 6 (Tuesday & Wednesday)
MAASAI GAME RESERVE
Your journey now takes you to the Maasai Mara, Kenya’s most famous wildlife reserve. Arrive and embark on a game viewing drive before later being transferred to your camp for dinner and overnight.
The Maasai Mara is arguably Kenya’s most popular game reserve. It is most famous and most visited game reserve in Kenya. The film “Out of Africa” was made to a great extent in this sanctuary. There is a profusion of all types of wildlife including the big five. A spectacle worth seeing is the annual migration of millions of wildebeests, zebras, and the gazelles from the Serengeti plains across the Tanzania border and the Mara River to reach Maasai Mara grazing fields from late June. The game reserve abounds with birdlife since close to about four hundred and fifty two odd species have been recorded.
Spend the next day on a full day game viewing drive
Mara Sopa Lodge
Day 7 (Thursday)
After breakfast at the camp, bid farewell to the Masai Mara as you set on your journey back to Nairobi. Drive back down the Great Rift Valley to Nairobi, passing the dormant volcano, Mount Longonot, and lakes Elementaita and Naivasha on the way. Keep an eye out for herds of giraffe and gazelle and head up the escarpment. You will arrive in Kenya’s bustling capital city Nairobi in the early afternoon where you will be transferred to the Jomo Kenyatta International airport for your departure flight back home.
Easter Dates (18, 19, 20 & 21)
US$ 40 per person, per day.
- Superior accommodation throughout the tour.
- Meals as stipulated on the itinerary.
- Transportation 4 x 4 land cruiser in a pop up roof for game viewing & photography on shared basis.
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide.
- All parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- Beach stay on All Inclusive at Voyager Beach Resort (non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages (local brands), windsurfing, sailing, volleyball, lawn tennis, aqua cycles, glass bottom Pedaloes sand canoe of board games.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- All meet and greet services.
- 24 hours stand-by contact number.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each vehicle.
- On safari accessories in each vehicle:
– First-aid kit, wildlife books, a pair of binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- International flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
- Visa fees
- Excursions while on safari